[WriteLog] greyed out SP RTTY contest Cabrillo

pcooper pcooper at guernsey.net
Wed May 2 09:36:35 PDT 2012

For Ken (W0LSD) and the group,

I've just checked, and I did manage to get a Cabrillo file out of Writelog before closing down shortly after 1200UTC on Sunday.
However, I was curious, and did a quick search on the web.

>From an email I sent this time last year, it looks as though you may need to use the Legacy Installer and re-install (or UPDATE) your SM6SRW 3rd party module.
To read the full instructions I sent out last year, go to:
http://lists.contesting.com/_writelog/2011-04/msg00077.html

Ken, if that doesn't help, let me know, and I will see if I can provide more assistance.

73 de Phil GU0SUP