[WriteLog] Problems setting up MK2R+ for RTTY

Joe Subich, W4TV lists at subich.com
Tue Oct 2 13:59:48 EDT 2012

> when I switch to the right radio (2) when I hit an F key to send
> anything the Tx port in that MMTTY switches to sound (should be
> Com-txd, and it was that before hitting the F key. Of course this
> results in a steady carrier.

You have probably not specified a FSK port for radio 2 in RTTYrite or
the MMTTY.ini specifies "sound" and is read only so your changes are
not saved between restarts.

What operating system?  If Vista/Windows 7, do not install MMTTY in
the "Program Files" directory tree as any ini/configuration file will
be read only.

73,

    ... Joe, W4TV