[WriteLog] Problems setting up MK2R+ for RTTY

W2LE w2le at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 2 11:31:26 EDT 2012

Running Writelog 11.06A, Microham router 8.1.4, MMTTY 1.68A in two
different folders.
I've set up Writelog according to the Microham notes.

MMTTY running without Writelog works fine for each radio, each using
Com-txd.

But running RTTYRITE/MMTTY there are problems.
The left radio (1) works correctly, but when I switch to the right radio
(2) when I hit an F key to send anything the Tx port in that MMTTY
switches to sound (should be Com-txd, and it was that before hitting the
F key.  Of course this results in a steady carrier.

To change it back to Com-txd I have to start the stand alone MMTTY for
that radio and change it there.

Any ideas?

Paul  W2LE