[WriteLog] Country file not working

K2MK k2mk at comcast.net
Wed Sep 26 14:46:11 EDT 2012

I just wanted to post another solution to this problem. Jim, AD1C suggested
that I remove all .DAT files from the C/Program Files/WriteLog directory. He
advised that doing so would cause WriteLog to look for the files and find
them in the C/ProgramData/WriteLog directory. He was 100% correct.

Having now done this he believes that successive updates of new country
files will automatically be found by WriteLog in the ProgramData directory.

Thanks Jim.

73,
Mike K2MK