[WriteLog] Hardware Generated FSK

Ed Muns w0yk at msn.com
Mon Apr 1 15:36:44 EDT 2013

Steve AI9T wrote:
> I have done this and it is still slow. Also the Hardware
> Generated FSK is checked and grayed out.

Do you have MMTTY's USB option set to "C: Limiting Speed" on the MMTTY
Options Misc tab?  That is necessary to pace the characters over USB with
the microKEYER.

All three of the Rttyrite hardware and software FSK menu items are grayed
out on the Rttyrite Port menu because you selected 'None' at the top.  This
tells Rttyrite that you are not using its FSK capability but rather the FSK
in your TNC choice, i.e., MMTTY.

> I have removed all the sections from the INI file many times.
> If I try to pick the standard MMTTY plugin I get the same problem.

Which problem?  (Sorry, I don't mean to be flip, but I want to be sure I
understand.)

Ed W0YK