[WriteLog] MMTTY/2Tone

Dean St. Hill dmsthill at gmail.com
Tue Apr 2 09:50:45 EDT 2013

Steve

I believe the one thing you're missing is a router setting. open up router
and in the ports section acroass from the "FSK" selection are two "tick
boxes". The "strict bps" box has to be ticked and that should solve the
problem. A previous post from K4TV gives the technical explanation which
has to do with USB and the chipsets - I think.

Hope that helps. it worked for me.

Regards,

Dean - 8P6SH

On Tue, Apr 2, 2013 at 7:44 AM, Steve AI9T <steve at ai9t.com> wrote:

> Joe
>
> I had the same problem with my setup. You will need to remove the
> [Rttyrite] and [Rttyrite2] sections from your Writelog.INI file in order to
> proceed with your setup. Then pick the XMMT.ocx from the TU Type Drop Down
> menu instead of MMTTY.
>
> --
> 73
>
> Steve AI9T
>
> http://www.ai9t.com
>
> AI9T DX Cluster
>
> Version 4 AI9T   Telnet: dxc.ai9t.com port 7300
> Version 6 AI9T-2 Telnet: dxc.ai9t.com port 7373 (CW + Skimmer)
>

> On 4/1/2013 9:48 PM, k0bx at arrl.net wrote:
>
>> I installed the new Writelog update and at first all worked well.
>> Tonight when I started it up, I decided to change modes.  When I went to
>> the
>> RTTYRite pulldown, nothing was there (empty) and I could not key in
>> anything or
>> use the mouse.
>> Writelog was frozen except if I clicked on the bandmap, it would QSY the
>> rig and
>> put the station in the input box.
>> I had to go to the task manager to exit out of Writelog.  Now even with
>> restarting Writelog, nothing will work?
>>
>> I have NOT downloaded 2Tone yet, but XMMT.ocx is installed in the N1MM
>> directory.
>>
>> Any help?
>> BTW, I am using a FLEX-3000 so there is no interface like a microHAM or
>> Rascal.
>>

>> Joe K0BX
>>
>>   #1 Honor Roll Mixed
>> Honor Roll RTTY
>>

>> Stop the insanity!
>> Please do not add me to any distribution lists (Joke, Stories or Junk)
>> without
>> my permission.

*Dean St.Hill*
*