[WriteLog] MMTTY/2Tone

k0bx at arrl.net k0bx at arrl.net
Tue Apr 2 11:17:32 EDT 2013

Thanks Steve, I removed the Rttyrite entries from the Writelog.ini and all is
well now
But when I clicked on XMMT.ocx nothing happened?  But when I clicked on MMTTY,
it asked me for the location of MMTTY, and
after I gave it, MMTTY came up and is working fine.  I guess I will have to
read  AA5AU's webpage before I go any farther.
Anyway thanks to you and Mike N0SO for the answer to my problem.

Joe K0BX

 #1 Honor Roll Mixed
Honor Roll RTTY

Stop the insanity!
Please do not add me to any distribution lists (Joke, Stories or Junk) without
my permission.