[WriteLog] Can not switch TNC???

Gary AL9A al9a at mtaonline.net
Wed Apr 3 00:15:13 EDT 2013

Jerry,

>From your note below  "...each time I open a mmtty-plug-in window and then
try to either change the TNC settings from rttyrite or try to close the
mmtty window..." I suspect you are doing the wrong thing.

If you have XMMT.ocx installed on your machine DO NOT open a MMTTY plug in
window.  Instead open a RttyRite window and then click on "TU type".  In the
list that opens DO NOT select MMTTY as this is the plug in.  Instead select
the XMMT.ocx choice and then click on TNC setup at the top of the list.  Use
the window that opens to select your configurations for MMTTY and 2Tone by
checking the right boxes and using Browse to navigate to the correct
location of MMTTY and 2Tone exe files.

73,
Gary AL9A