[WriteLog] Rttyrite Issue with V11.10G - No Transmit

Joe Subich, W4TV lists at subich.com
Sat Apr 6 17:57:40 EDT 2013

It would help if you told us what transceiver you were using, what
sound card your were using, how you do PTT and how you connect
transmit audio from the sound card to the transceiver.

My guess is that you are using a Kenwood transceiver (TS-2000 or
TS-590) and using the wrong PTT connection for your audio connection.

73,

    ... Joe, W4TV