[WriteLog] Rttyrite Issue with V11.10G - No Transmit

Al Burnham (K6RIM) k6rim at pacbell.net
Sat Apr 6 20:03:08 EDT 2013

W4TV said:

It would help if you told us what transceiver you were using,

Kenwood TS-990S

  what sound card your were using

USB Audio CODEC

  how you do PTT

Serial Port

  and how you connect
transmit audio from the sound card to the transceiver.

Donner Digital Interface (this connects the radio to the sound card and, with RS-232, to PTT.

  My guess is that you are using a Kenwood transceiver (TS-2000 or
TS-590)

Pretty good - Kenwood is correct - but it's the 990S (the new Kenwood)

  and using the wrong PTT connection for your audio connection.

Could be, Joe, but why does the PTT work in MMTTY standalone? Also, I BELIEVE that the PTT is working in Writelog Rttyrite because, as indicated in my post, the radio goes into transmit, but the problem is that there is no sound and no RF transmitted.

--
Albert C. Burnham
409 Summit Drive

Cell: (415) 810-4839