[WriteLog] Rttyrite Issue with V11.10G - No Transmit

Al Burnham (K6RIM) k6rim at pacbell.net
Sun Apr 7 10:31:47 EDT 2013

Another clue:

My regular (i.e., non-contesting) logging program is Logger 32.

Logger 32 has RTTY capability, using either MMTTY or 2Tone.

Given the issue that I am currently experiencing with RTTY on Writelog,
I decided to check to see if I had the same issue in Logger 32.

Well, surprise, surprise: MMTTY works perfectly fine in Logger 32! It
keys the Kenwood TS-990, and the radio emits RF.

So, with my setup, previously described, MMTTY works properly both
standalone and with Logger 32.

But with the new version of Writelog using XMMT.ocx and with the MMTTY
plug-in removed, the radio will key, but will not emit RF.

So my dim-witted logic points to the new version of Writelog as the culprit.

But I don't see others chiming in with my problem, so I am left with a
MYSTERY.

73,

Al, K6RIM