[WriteLog] V11.10G work arounds for EA test

Gary AL9A al9a at mtaonline.net
Sun Apr 7 23:33:51 EDT 2013

Don,

Sorry for the dupe on 15M.  Supe Check partial decoded two calls as new
mults and you were number two.  When I hit Insert it started sending to the
first call instead of you.  I hit Esc and then clicked on AA5AU and did the
exchange, but then messed something up on the keyboard and it didn't enter
into the log.  I didn't notice this until later when I saw AA5AU in the band
map again, but as a mult, not a dupe!  Huh?  So I had to work you again and
do it right the second time.

I ran using the suggestion in point two below.  I configured Rttyrite for
software genereated FSK and it seemed to work ok.  The only problem I
noticed was if I shut down WL for a break I had to reconfigure Rttyrite for
software generated FSK again.  It doesn't retain that setting when you shut
down.  I never could get 2Tone configured to work in transmit in the main
Rttyrite window so I just ran it in a cloned window.  I did notice 2Tone
decoded several calls where two MMTTY windows missed them.

73,
Gary AL9A