[WriteLog] SARTG Robot scoring points wrong.....

Frank Fallon n2ff at optonline.net
Mon Aug 19 14:52:11 EDT 2013

Hello agn Frank.

You are one of the contesters that let us know the problem with the
scoring.

We have get contact with the "Robot man" UA9QCQ, he had a fault in the
calculation algoritm.
The problem is corrected very fast på Oleg. SM5FUG Jan have all contact
with Oleg.
Jan had just send information on RTTY-reflector. N1MM reflector will be
by OH2LU.
How abouth Writelog-reflector? I dont have acsess. Could you help?
You can use this text.

Hi

The log robot has calculated the claimed score wrong.
Many of you have seen that and also informed us.

This is now  corrected.. The scores in the claimed
list are now updated and should be correct. There is
no need to resend the log.

I have down loaded some logs and will check the
scoring in detail. The final score will be calculated
with our well proven software.

This is our first try with a robot, it will save us
a lot of work and we encourage you all to use it.

Oleg/UA9QCQ gives excellent support and will do his
best to correct any other fault that hopefully not shows up.

We still of course accept logs by email, but please do
not send logs both ways.

Thanks for taking part in SARTG WW contest.

73
Jan - SM5FUG
Memeber of SARTG contest team.

I hope you remember us from Dayton 2001, the trip was fantastic.
All our US RTTY-friends take verry good care of us, we was in "high
seat" Hi Hi.
Bill Henry at HAL, was a fantastic man to meet. I have not print him for
many years.
I still have a couple of HAL-modems  PCI-3000, PCI-4000, DSP 4100,
DXP38, dont use them at the moment.
Today I use MicroKeyer II with Win-Test and RCK-RTTY-Skimmer

Nice to print you in contest, back to the logs.

73 de Ewe SM7BHM
SARTG Contest Manager

-----Ursprungligt meddelande----- From: Frank Fallon