[WriteLog] ARRL 10M Contest

Gary AL9A al9a at mtaonline.net
Sat Dec 14 12:51:38 EST 2013

Larry,

Since my first reply I thought of something that may help a bit.  If you
want to try setting up your WL to use a prefill exchange file click the link
below.  This won't completely solve the problem, but for US/VE/XE stations
the prefill can auto enter the QTH with the state info for many calls.  For
DX you are still stuck to manually entering the number they send.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ebfn9v3bljqkcmb/ARRL%2010M%20Contest%20History%20File.adi

73,
Gary AL9A