[WriteLog] Insert Key

Gary AL9A al9a at mtaonline.net
Sat Dec 21 19:24:12 EST 2013

Steve,

I'm not sure what the difference is between using a 3 or a 5?  The WL manual
seems to indicate anything other than zero invokes the command.

BTW, I have been experiencing some weird behavior with the Insert key too.
The default for WL is to grab that last highlighted call and enter it into
the CALL field.  I've never liked that as I think the guy that got in first
should be worked first.  So usually I left click on the first highlighted
call and then right click on the second or third calls to put them into the
stack while I'm working the first guy.  Lately that hasn't been working
right and the Insert key bumps the call I clicked on and puts in the last
highlighted call.

After checking my ini file for your problem it suddenly dawned on me that
having the InsertOverridesCall=1 was probably the culprit so I set it back
to 0.  Sure enough, the problem went away and my method of clicking and
working was back in business.  Glad you had a problem Steve or I might not
have ever found out the source of my difficulty.  No idea how or why that
got changed from a 0 to a 1.

73,
Gary AL9A