[WriteLog] CW Decoder/Audio settings issues

Eric Rosenberg ericrosenberg.dc at gmail.com
Wed Dec 25 17:29:58 EST 2013

I think this is a WL issue, not a MicroKeyer II issue (I use a
MicroKeyer II and am happy with it).  The radio an Orion 565 with 2nd
receiver.

I installed v11.xx on a new computer but can't get the CW decoder to
work no matter how I configure it in WL. The levels, when seen in the
decoder window are VERY low.

How does the WK Sound Board program (or does it at all) interact with
the MK2 router? Once I understand that, I hope to be able to get it all
going again.

73,
Eric W3DQ