[WriteLog] Webupdate files

Ed Gray W0SD w0sd at triotel.net
Tue Dec 31 12:38:17 EST 2013

I have read all the writelog help and searched the archives and tried my
best with WIN7 but I don't find where the webupdate files go?  When you
do a webupdate under files in Writelog in WIN7 where do these files go?
I am fairly new to WIN7.  With XP they go to the program folder. For
example mastertty.dta goes to the program file. In WIN7 I don't find
mastertty.dta or any of the other so called files shown in webupdate, ie
a do the download and click OK to update all the blue(highlighted) files
into Writelog but they don't show up in the program files.  I do a
search for them with
WIN7 and I get a not found.

I must not understand something about WIN7?

Ed W0SD