[WriteLog] SO2R MTTY

Stephen Colello colellos at earthlink.net
Thu Jan 3 12:08:11 EST 2013

Thanks everyone for all the help. Got everything hooked up, but now I am at
a dead end. Radio 1 works great. Radio 2 works great, except I cant get it
to diddle in transmit.. It keys, but no diddles. The problem is that on the
Rtty control panel,set-up, Misc, the FSK options are grayed out. I need
Sound + Com TxD (FSK) for radio 2 to transmit properly. Checked radio 2
using MMTY stand alone and works fine when I select FSK. I am running XP,
most current Writelog version, have selected the port where my Radio 2 FSK
interface is connected (port 14)on the rttyrite panel, have 2 separate
MMTY's  selected in the ini files. The MMTY for radio 2 is a brand new MMTY
download that checks out with the radio 2 as a stand alone. If I could just
get the grayed out to show, I would be in business.

Any thoughts or advice.

Steve
KA2KON