[WriteLog] SO2R MTTY

Joe Subich, W4TV lists at subich.com
Thu Jan 3 12:15:25 EST 2013

> I am running XP, most current Writelog version, have selected the
> port where my Radio 2 FSK interface is connected (port 14)on the
> rttyrite panel, have 2 separate MMTY's selected in the ini files.

There is a limitation in the MMTTY plug-in for WriteLog ... it will
not pass FSK ports above COM8!

The MMTTY plug-in is third party software developed before MMTTY was
expanded to support ports greater than COM8.  The developer of that
plug-in has not maintained it for several years and thus it has not
been updated to support COM9-COM16.

The only suggestion (other than convincing a programmer to create an
updated version) is to rearrange your ports to move any MMTTY FSK
ports below COM8.

73,

    ... Joe, W4TV