[WriteLog] RTTY two VFOs on a K3 issue

Ed Muns w0yk at msn.com
Mon Jan 14 11:57:59 EST 2013

With transmit focus on the Sub-RX, WriteLog puts (and keeps) the K3 in
SPLIT.  Move the focus back to the main-RX and the K3 goes out of SPLIT.
That's how you work QSOs on each of the RX frequencies.

TIP:  You don't need to load two instances of MMTTY.  You can use the two
channels in one instance of MMTTY for the two receivers.

TIP #2:  Set the Sub-RX MMTTY up for a different profile and when you set
the two receivers to the same frequency you have dual decoding windows with
different decode algorithms for diversity on the same signal.

Ed W0YK