[WriteLog] Section auto-entry incorrect in Cabrillo files

K2MK k2mk at comcast.net
Wed Jan 23 12:49:53 EST 2013

This may help some of you.

I have noticed that the ARRL section automatically filled in on Cabrillo
files recently changed from Southern New Jersey to South Dakota. I took a
look at the ini file and the Section identifier was the number 66. That
number also appeared as the Location in almost every named contest in the
ini file. But in some of the recent contests where I had corrected the
section in my actual Cabrillo file the number in the ini file was 69. A
light went off as I remembered that 3 new sections were added for Ontario
not too long ago and they all fall alphabetically ahead of Southern New
Jersey. I manually changed all of the 66's in the ini file to 69 and that
seems to have resolved the problem.

73,
Mike K2MK