[WriteLog] jCabrillo for Field Day

Gary AL9A al9a at mtaonline.net
Wed Jul 17 02:49:24 EDT 2013

Ed,

The Cabrillo option is grayed out on my WL too.  I checked my log submission
from 2011 and I had exported a dif spreadsheet format to edit into a
submission for ARRL.  Their web site now indicates Cabrillo format for all
electronic submitted logs, but was not the case until recently - this year?
Prior Field Day contests just needed a list of stations worked.

The solution is to download the adif2cabr converter program from Marek
SP7DQR at www.sp7dqr.waw.pl/en/converters.php. This is a great little
utility and I have used it often to produce Cabrillo format files from WL
contest modules that don't have that option enabled.  I think Steve will
need to update the Field Day module for future use to make the Cabrillo
output active.

73,
Gary AL9A