[WriteLog] MMTTY/2Tone

Gary AL9A al9a at mtaonline.net
Sun Mar 31 20:41:18 EDT 2013

Bob,

I haven't done the upgrade to V11.10 and 2Tone yet, but I am able to get a
Clone MMTTY plug-in window to populate the Entry window.  If you are running
an extended desktop the trick is to move the Clone window onto the main
desktop with WL.  When located on the primary monitor desktop clicking on a
call or exchange info in the Clone will populate the Entry window.  Again,
this is with the plug-in, but I should think the XMMT.ocx interface should
do the same.

73,
Gary AL9A