[WriteLog] MMTTY/2Tone

Gary AL9A al9a at mtaonline.net
Sun Mar 31 21:00:48 EDT 2013

Now I have a question.

One of Don's previous posts states that you don't have to uninstall the
MMTTY plug-in, that it can remain and operate alongside 2Tone or MMTTY under
the XMMT.ocx interface.  However, since Don also stated that you should
delete any existing RttyRite sections in the ini file, won't that disable or
cripple the MMTTY plug-in?  There are lines in the RttyRite section of the
ini file that are related to the plug-in.  Seems to me that deleting the
RttyRite section(s) will also delete these lines needed by the plug-in,
thereby making it non-functional?

73,
Gary AL9A