[WriteLog] 7th Area QSO Party

K2MK k2mk at comcast.net
Sat May 4 15:08:51 EDT 2013

I'm experiencing the same problem I posted about a year ago with regard to
the 7th Area QSO Party. I have not experienced similar symptoms on any other
contest module. Last year I was using version 10.84D and this year I'm using
11.06A. Same exact problem.There is a distinct slowness in the module.

Typing in a field does not produce visible keystrokes on the screen for a
half second and pressing an F key to send a CW message results in the
message being sent a half second later. Other functions are also slow such
as hitting the space bar to change fields and clicking on a spot in the band
map. As before I have tried closing all other programs and restarting my PC
(Vista). No improvement. Am I again the only person experiencing this
problem? Is anybody else using WriteLog for this contest?

73,
Mike K2MK