[WriteLog] 7th Area QSO Party

Gary AL9A al9a at mtaonline.net
Sat May 4 19:38:50 EDT 2013

Mike,

I was just dinking around in the 7th Area QSO Party with my non-contest
general logger.  I have never used the WL module for this contest so when I
saw your email I started up WL, started the module and quickly configured
some of the macro memories and worked a few stations.  At first I didn't
notice anything out of sorts, but as I played with it a bit longer I began
notice some delays on send when I press an F key.  I didn't really notice a
delay when using space to move to the next field, but I do notice a delay
when logging the QSO with SHIFT+ENTER.  I was also trying to make a few QSOs
in the ARI DX Contest, but didn't notice any such problems when running that
module.  I am also running Vista.

73,
Gary AL9A