[WriteLog] K3 and KPA500

Steve AI9T steve at ai9t.com
Sat May 11 17:49:08 EDT 2013

I'm having a problem running SO2R RTTY with my K3 & KPA500 with
Writelog. I am either getting an error on the K3 Screen or my KPA500
will fault. If I run one radio there are no problems. Everything is fine.

This happens when:

I call CQ with the K3 (radio a), switch focus (radio b)to S & P and call
a station calling CQ, while he is answering me I calling CQ on the K3
(radio a), I answer him back on S & P (radios b) give him his report and
enter qso in log, Now when I call CQ again on the K3 (radio s) I either
get the fault on the KPA500 or error on K3. This will happen almost
everytime I do this. The fault is "PWRIN HI"

Kind of hard to explain.

running Writelog version 11.11c The K3 is controlled by a MKII the S & P
rig uses a simple transistor interface.

Steve AI9T

http://www.ai9t.com

AI9T DX Cluster

Version 4 AI9T   Telnet: dxc.ai9t.com port 7300
Version 6 AI9T-2 Telnet: dxc.ai9t.com port 7373 (CW + Skimmer)