[WriteLog] Problem with Packet Spots window in SS multiplier module

Jeff Stai wk6i.jeff at gmail.com
Mon Nov 4 12:09:44 EST 2013

On Mon, Nov 4, 2013 at 6:08 AM, Edward H Russell <ehr at qrv.com> wrote:

> When I set the Packet Spots window to In Band and Follow Me, there were no
> restrictions. All spots were displayed. I tried everything I could think
> of,
> but couldn't get it to work. Anyone else see this?
>

> Ed w2rf

hi Ed - This is from memory, but I recall that - because the SS is a work
the station only once in the whole contest on any band, "In band" is set up
such that the "band" is 1.8 to 29.7. I tried playing with this a while ago
and just ended up breaking it with everything I tried. Maybe something has
changed since then but that's what I found. - jeff wk6i

Jeff Stai ~ wk6i.jeff at gmail.com