[WriteLog] No colors in Rttyrite

Gary AL9A al9a at mtaonline.net
Mon Oct 14 02:47:28 EDT 2013

Other strange stuff I noticed about the Makrothen module this outing.  When
first starting up WL for the contest the Makrothen module only opens one
Rttyrite window, despite my writelog.ini file having the main Rttyrite
settings plus two clones.  I discovered if I shut down the single Rttyrite
window opened by the Makrothen module and then reopened a new Rttyrite
window all three windows, the main transmit window plus both clones, would
open up!

Someone posted too about clicking on spots in the Band Map would cause the
mode to change to CW.  I found this to be an intermittent thing.  Sometimes
it would switch the radio to CW, but most of the time it would jump to the
spot frequency as expected and stay in RTTY.  Once when I clicked on a spot
the frequency changed and the radio went into CW mode.  I then reclicked on
the same spot and the radio shifted back into RTTY mode.  Weird!  Sure wish
someone would take a whack at fixing the bugs in this one.

73,
Gary AL9A