[WriteLog] Writelog with Power SDR/IF and LP-PAN

Dean St. Hill dmsthill at gmail.com
Mon Oct 14 09:02:28 EDT 2013

Fellow Hams

I have been trying to gather as much information as possible regarding the
use of LP-Pan and the various associated hardware and software. I've taken
the plunge and acquired all the necessary hardware but thought I'd better
send out an SOS before commencing the project - which in any event will be
post CQWW as I don't want to mess up my current configuration.

What I wondered was basically if anyone on the reflector is using LP-Pan in
association with Writelog. Ideally I'm particularly interested in persons
using microHam keyers as their interfaces.

At this stage I probably don't know enough to even know what questions I
should be asking so I'll leave it there until I get a few responses.

Thanks!!!

73's - Dean - 8P6SH

--
*Dean St.Hill*