[WriteLog] 2Tone issue

Doug Nelson dougn1 at me.com
Mon Sep 2 15:50:15 EDT 2013

Hello all.

	Have been running MMTTY and 2Tone clones on my Windows XP machine for a while now with no problems.

	I was recently given a Dell 530 with Windows 7.  Did a clean install of WL.  All working fine.  Everything in the correct directories, paths, etc.

	C:\MMTTY  (XMMT.ocx in this folder)
	C:\2Tone
	Not using MMTTY plugin for WL.  XMMT.ocx working ok.

	When opening the 2Tone setup screen, the following appears:

	No End Paths found.  Click OK,   then 2Tone setting screen appears normally.   Click Ok

	Then the following 3 advisories appear in this sequence.  Clicking OK or closing moves on to the next box.

	TxClose: waveoutreset error

	TXClose:waveoutclose error

	TXOpen_close waveoutopen

	Ultimately, 2Tone works, but I believe this may be the route of other issues I am having running cloned 2Tone Rttyrite windows. I won't go into those at this time until I see what responses I get.

	So, any thoughts from anyone would be much appreciated.

	Thanks....Doug....K6HGF