[WriteLog] Creating WL Preset Exchange files

Gary AL9A al9a at mtaonline.net
Mon Sep 2 22:22:56 EDT 2013

Due to several recent inquiries I have just created a MS Word document that details how to create a prefill adi file for use by WriteLog.  The document discusses data sources and how to manipulate that data into a usable format with many examples and the hopefully clear steps I take to make such a file.

If anyone is interested you can download the 24 page long document at

https://www.dropbox.com/s/wmibnk4ahvuiuyu/WriteLog%20Preset%20Exchange%20ADI%20Files.docx

If you have any questions or comments please let me know on the reflector or direct.

73,
Gary AL9A