[WriteLog] Cannot Configure ver 11.16G for CW
al9a at mtaonline.net
Sat Apr 19 19:06:15 EDT 2014
In WL under Setup/Ports do you have the radio button in the CW column set
for COM2? And is the CW keyer type set to K1EL Winkey? You don't mention
either of these settings in your list below.
From: John W. Tipka
Sent: April 19, 2014 2:29 PM
To: writelog at contesting.com
Subject: [WriteLog] Cannot Configure ver 11.16G for CW
Upgrade from WinXP to Win 7 32bit. WL placed in C:\Writelog.
K1EL Keyer - Virtual port COM2
Elecraft K3 w/ Microham router 8.4.6 w/WL_11.16G. Microham MicrokeyerII
WL configures correctly for FSK w/ XMMT.ocx/MMTTY/2Tone. Standalone
MMTTY is correctly configured.
A change from FSK RTTY w/clones to CW is unsuccessful.
1) RTTYRITE 2Tone window is closed. RTTYRITE 'TU type' menu selected.
2) "Sound Board AFSK" selected. (XMMT.ocx is now unchecked)
3) RTTY Control Panel disappears.
4) Select RTTYRITE Mode menu, select "CW" (45 baud (60 WPM) Baudot now
5) Select RTTYRITE Port menu, select "None" (No change from RTTY setting)
6) CW-Rttyrite and the Writelog CW Receiver now open.
Pitch range of WL CW Receiver set in range of same pitch as K3.
Received WPM within range set in configuration.
HOWEVER, no audio waveforms are displayed on Writelog CW Receiver. No
What have I forgotten to do? Any help is appreciated.
73 John W8UL
WriteLog mailing list
WriteLog at contesting.com
WriteLog on the web: http://www.writelog.com/
More information about the WriteLog