[WriteLog] 2Tone & FSK

Gary AL9A al9a at mtaonline.net
Wed Aug 13 00:16:10 EDT 2014

Thanks Joe.  Don doesn't have 14.08c posted on his web site yet so I'll
check again tomorrow.  If it turns out 2Tone is still "buggy" for FSK TX I
can always revert back to MMTTY under XMMT.ocx.  Just wanted to try running
a contest with all 2Tone windows doing the decoding, but the TX window has
to work too!

73,
Gary AL9A