[WriteLog] 2Tone 14.08c keying

Joe Subich, W4TV lists at subich.com
Thu Aug 14 17:33:54 EDT 2014

2Tone *does not use the UART interface* - it is much like WriteLog's
Software generated FSK.  To use 2Tone with microHAM's "keyers", you
need to *uncheck* the "stuff" box in microHAM Router, set 2Tone to
output FSK on TxD and use RTS for PTT (check the PTT box in the FSK
port on Router).

> If I select Headset Earphone (3-microHAM CODEC), which is my normal
> setting, and then click OK, the Transmit Setting box does not retain
> my CODEC selection, but jumps back to the first one in the list. I
> cannot make the microHAM CODEC the selection to use for TX.

The *audio* output is *only used for AFSK*.  If you select FSK, the
audio output will not be set/used/saved.

73,

    ... Joe, W4TV