[WriteLog] BandUpRetainCall -- BandDownRetainCall

Wayne, W5XD w5xd at writelog.com
Wed Dec 31 10:18:19 EST 2014

I had a hard time believing this was really broken that long. We
switched source archiving tools going to version 11 in September, 2011.
It was already broken there. So I pulled out the old version 10 source
archives. That one shows this function broke in the transition from
version 10.74 to 10.75 in January, 2010.

It will be fixed in the next release. Thanks for bringing it to our
attention.

Wayne, W5XD