[WriteLog] Reassigning Keys - Or Programming Keys?

Richard Thorne rthorne at rthorne.net
Tue Dec 30 15:13:52 EST 2014

My current setup requires me to hit the + sign on the numeric keypad of
my key board to enter a qso which then sends the info stored in the F3 key.

It never fails, in the heat of the moment that I hit the 6 or 9 key
before the + sign and I've just hosed up the entry.  I then have to edit
the entry and this is a bit of a problem in the middle of a run.

So how are others handling this?  Is there another key I can use on the
main keyboard that will enter the qso and activate the F3 function key?

Thanks in advance.

Rich - N5ZC