[WriteLog] Saving MTTY Plugin Configuration

john at kk9a.com john at kk9a.com
Mon Feb 10 09:26:54 EST 2014

Last week I reformatted the hard drive on one of my shack computers and I
re-installed Writelog along with MTTY and the MTTY plugin. Now every time
I restart Writelog MTTY does not remember that I am sending though the USB
port. I also have to keep re-configuring my RX profile settings. How do
you save MTTY plugin settings? Did I do something wrong during my hurried
installation? Saving the Writelog configuration and the log does not help.

John KK9A