[WriteLog] Logs Wanted for the Super Check Partial Database

Bob Raymond bob at wa1z.net
Wed Jan 22 17:40:45 EST 2014

I will be releasing a new version of the Super Check Partial database files
on Wednesday 05 February, 2014. I am requesting your logs for input to the
database files.

If there is a new contesting callsign you want added to the database for
activity in the next few months, let me know before the February update.
The following update will be sometime in early May.

At any time, please attach in an email the same Cabrillo format log that you
submitted to the contest sponsor and send it to logs at
supercheckpartial.com.

My most recent request for logs was on 06 November, 2013. If you have
already sent me your logs, there is no reason to send them again.

Logs from any contest within the last 24 months are always appreciated. Some
of the more commonly submitted logs are from:

CQ WW DX - CW, Phone, RTTY
CQ WPX - CW, Phone, RTTY
CQ 160M - CW, Phone
ARRL DX - CW, Phone