[WriteLog] router question

Joe Subich, W4TV lists at microham-usa.com
Sat Jan 25 20:20:49 EST 2014

A preset *is not necessary* to retain settings.  Router stores the
current settings in the Windows Registry at shutdown *if* you are
not running some program that blocks access to the Registry.

The only purpose of the presets is to allow quick recall of specific
sets of setting - for example a special set for WriteLog vs. another
set for an everyday logger.

73,

   ... Joe Subich, W4TV
       microHAM America
       http://www.microHAM-USA.com

       support e-mail:  support at microHAM.com