[WriteLog] Multiplier window glitch

Gary AL9A al9a at mtaonline.net
Sun Jul 6 13:56:27 EDT 2014

Running V11.21.P...

Since installing this latest version I've noticed in two different contests
that the Mult window doesn't update on the fly as it used to do.  With the
Mult window open I work a new mult and it scores correctly in the log, but
the flag for that mult/band combo doesn't reflect that it has been worked.
Either closing and reopening the mult window or selecting a different mult
area and then going back to the original one fixes the display - until you
work another new mult!  Anyone else notice this?

I'm running Vista 32 bit, an old one long in the tooth, but never had this
problem before the newest update.

73,
Gary AL9A