[WriteLog] NAQP prefill file

Gary AL9A al9a at mtaonline.net
Tue Jul 8 16:39:30 EDT 2014

The NAQP RTTY contest is coming up on July 19 at 1800 UTC.  I am about to
depart AK and go "outside" for the next three weeks.  For the uninitiated,
"outside" is anywhere else in the world outside the borders of AK.

Since I will not be here just prior to the contest I am releasing a WriteLog
prefill file for the NAQP contests now.  This is a combined history file
containing information from prior NAQP RTTY, CW and SSB contests.  There are
4,638 unique calls in this file.  Most of them have all the information, but
some are missing the Name information.  These records were obtained from the
NAQP contest results articles available on the NCJ web site.  Unfortunately,
the contest results articles contain Call and QTH information, but not the
Name.

Records containing Name information were obtained from the Arizona Contest
Club downloads page, but this information has not been updated since 2013.
The next update of their records will be the week of the contest, but I will
not be available to convert these files into a format usable by WriteLog.
Thus I am releasing the latest information I have available now for use in
the upcoming summer NAQP contests, as I probably will not have time to
massage any new files immediately upon my return home.

As always, be sure to verify the information you see populated from the
prefill file with what you copy over the air.  NAQP contesters frequently
change the Name or the QTH information from time to time so be sure to
verify what goes into your log.

You can download the file at the following link:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/jb372f8odbzn2qe/NAQP%20CW-RTTY-SSB%20History%20File.adi

73,
Gary