[WriteLog] a couple of nits for MMTTY and 2Tone

Jeff Stai wk6i.jeff at gmail.com
Sat Jul 19 13:33:38 EDT 2014

I keep forgetting to put these out there to see if there is a solution.
I've just been taking care to verify settings to get around them, so I
would call them nits:

- When I open a clone window from a MMTTY main window, I want the clone TX
port to be set to NONE, which I do. This setting is not remembered the next
time I open this window - I have to go in to Setup and flip it to NONE.

- When using 2Tone in a SO2V situation, the Right/Left setting for the
sound card does not get remembered the next time I open the 2Tone windows.
It just remembers the last one set the last time I opened 2Tone clone
windows. For example, if I open two 2Tone clones on the left channel and
then one on the right channel, the next time I run Writelog and open a
2Tone clone on the left it comes up on the right (wrong ;) channel.

- Also I notice that Writelog/2Tone remembers only the last decode setting,
not the decode setting for each clone window.

No big deal, just need to be extra careful. 73 and have fun! jeff wk6i

Jeff Stai ~ wk6i.jeff at gmail.com