[WriteLog] How to disable mouse scroll wheel?

Don AA5AU aa5au at bellsouth.net
Wed Jun 4 13:43:46 EDT 2014

I am wondering if this is a radio-specific problem since a K3 owner replied directly saying the scroll wheel did not behave this way at his QTH. I don't know but I'll check it with my Kenwood radio when I get home tonight.

Gary, what kind of radio will you be using? Check it to see if it behaves as stated. When the radio is in SPLIT, moving the scroll wheel takes the radio out of split. Here's the kicker. This is happening on a fairly new installation of WriteLog and I did not have any MOUSE_WHEEL_HZ in the Configuration section of WriteLog yet. I would have thought that the scroll wheel would not have worked at all in WriteLog but it did. It changed the VFO.

73, Don AA5AU