[WriteLog] Is anyone using an Icom IC-756 Pro III?

w0ej w0ej at goldenwest.net
Thu Mar 6 17:11:06 EST 2014

Thanks again Joe, Did as you wrote here to the "letter" but no joy.
I don't consider myself inept and worked on electronic controllers,
networking, writing programs, etc in my profession for years and years. I've
been pouring over the Help file and K9JY site and have received a lot of
good information from folks here but to no avail.
At this point I believe I wasted my $30 and will just continue to use N1MM
(a hell of a lot easier to get setup and working)  as well as SKCCLogger,
and the other software that has been and continues to communicate to the rig
over the same cabling that I cannot get WriteLog to communicate on. If the
rig didn't currently communicate to the computer then I'd know it is
hardware but since all my other packages work with the setup as is......

I'll leave all the other negative comments that come to mind out of this as
I know it is frustration speaking. I'll let this sit for a few
days/week/weeks and give it another shot.

Tnx agn to everyone for you effort es 73,
Bill - W0EJ
NAQCC- #2271
SKCC-  #10440T
FISTS- #14786