[WriteLog] No FSK

JOHN HEADLEY w0kxz at brookings.net
Sun May 18 16:55:29 EDT 2014

Seems as if "stuff" happens at the wrong time.  Working ARRL Anniversary for
South Dakota and of course the first time in several years Writelog goe
down.

With no prior warning I get a "rtty write Application error. "stopped
working".  Rttywrite ceased to show on the screen as did control panel.
It also said the radio

port was missing.   After spening a lot of time going thru my notes and
checking settings it started to come back a piece at a time.  Then out of
the blue it started working again.  I thought before I get back on the air I
would reset and come up again.  Right now it puts a carrier

on but no FSK.  Just steady carrier.   Thought it might be my USBIII but it
works fine with MMTTY.  I gotta have a setting wrong somewhere but just
can't see it.

wa0jh at arrl.net