[WriteLog] No FSK

Jeff Stai wk6i.jeff at gmail.com
Sun May 18 17:11:26 EDT 2014

1. Make sure your port and misc settings are right in the MMTTY setup.
Sometimes the Misc finds its way back to AFSK without me telling it.

2. If all else fails go back to the start. Wipe out all of the rttywrite]
stuff from the writelog.ini. Follow these steps:

http://www.rttycontesting.com/writelog/xmmt/xmmt.html

One helpful hint is to use the TX port in MMTTY options and not the port
dropdown in rttywrite/writelog.

That worked for me at W1AW/7 ;) 73 and good luck - jeff wk6i