[WriteLog] MK2R+ and Writelog 11.18c

Dean St. Hill dmsthill at gmail.com
Mon May 19 11:19:37 EDT 2014

Thanks Joe

And originally it was Joe who provided the info that set me up on the right
path regarding the stereo/mono issue.

i've learnt something here too so will make the change. Always wondered why
12000 as the default worked fine for me but I guess you're looking for a
4:1 ratio?? i will change in any event but always curious as to the "why?"
that way I may be able to use the info to solve other similar probs/issues.

Regards,

Dean - 8P6SH