[WriteLog] How to setup Writelog for W1AW

Gary AL9A al9a at mtaonline.net
Wed May 28 20:47:51 EDT 2014

Ok, now I need a little help/advice.  Taking Jim's suggestion to heart I've
been trying to setup a new file for the upcoming W1AW/KL7 portable operation
using the DXpedition module.  My problem is every time I start a new log and
save it when I restart the log it comes up in the DXCC tracking module
rather than the DXpedition module.  I've never seen this behavior before.

As the young Air Force pilot appearing before an investigation board
following the crash of his aircraft stated, "Sir I ran out of airspeed,
altitude and ideas all at the same time."  Ditto here.  Any suggestions?

73,
Gary AL9A