[WriteLog] Export ADIF by date

Gary Senesac al9a at mtaonline.net
Sun Nov 9 00:06:18 EST 2014

Bob,

I don't think there is a way in WL to do this.  As a contest logger the assumption is you will want to export ALL your records from a given contest module.  However there may be a work around to get what you want.

First export your records from WL to an adi file.  This will have all the records in the log.  Next download and install a freebee text editor named EditPro Lite from the web.  This is a very nice text editiing tool.  Once downloaded start EditPro and open the adi file exported from WL.  Now use the selection tools in EditPro to select only the records for the date(s) you want and save those to a different adi file with a new name.  That should give you just the records you want.

73,
Gary AL9A
Sent from my Kindle HDX